Chicken Sajji Recipe Method:
- Heat oil in a pan, add the chicken along with the salt and pepper and fry till the aroma of the chicken is given off.
- Turn the flame off and leave the chicken to cool down.
- To make the sajji masala crush together the cumin seeds, black pepper corns, garlic, cardamom seeds, coriander seeds ,black salt, sea salt, dried mango powder and Pomegranate seeds , and store in a tight jar.
- Roast the chicken in an oven at 190C.
- When it turns Golden brown , remove and sprinkle the sajji masala on top.
- The delicious sajji is ready to serve.