This mouth-watering recipe for Masalay Walay Dum Kabab can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
Masalay Walay Dum Kabab Recipe Ingredients:
- Beef chopped ½ kg
- Salt 1 Table Spoon
- Red Chili Powder 1 Table Spoon
- Garam Masala 1 Table Spoon
- Green Chili 2
- Coriander Chopped
- Ginger & Garlic Paste 1 Table Spoon
- Cooking Oil for frying ½ Cup
- Ingredients for Garevi:
- Medium size Onion 2
- Tomato 3
- Ginger & Garlic Paste 2 Table Spoon
- Red Chili Powder As per taste
- Salt As per taste
- Turmeric Powder ½ Tea Spoon
- Coriander Powder 1 Tea Spoon
- Cooking Oil ½ Cup
- Coal for steam
Masalay Walay Dum Kabab Recipe Method:
- Make the mixture of salt, red chili powder, garam masala powder, green chili, coriander, ginger garlic paste and chopped beef and roll into seekh kabab shape. Than fry these rolls in cooking oil till they get light brown.
- Well brown the onion in cooking oil than add tomato and ginger garlic paste in it. Add salt, red chili powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder and continue frying. Than put kababs in it and cook on light flame for five minutes. Than steam with coal. Serve after adding garam masala powder , coriander, green chili and ginger.