This mouth-watering recipe for Beef Patty Burger can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
Beef Patty Burge Recipe Ingredients:
- Beef mince½ kg
- Hotdog bun4
- Onion 1 medium
- Green chilies 4 – 5
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Parsley½ bunch
- Egg 1
- Cheese slices 4
- Mayonnaise 3 – 4 tbsp
- Bread crumbs½ cup
- Sesame seeds 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder ½ tbsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Saltto taste
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Iceberga small
Beef Patty Burge Recipe Method:
- In chopper put together beef mince, onion, green chilies, lemon juice and parsley. Chopperize finely, remove mixture in a bowl.
- Add in 1 egg, bread crumbs, sesame seeds, black pepper, salt to taste and cinnamon powder.
- Mix very well, make small patties with the mixture, now shallow fry in a frying pan with a little oil until golden brown and crisp.
- Cut each burger bun into two halves, spread one side of the bun with a little mayonnaise. Now slightly toast in a frying pan.
- Now put one piece on the board, put a burger patty on top of bun, put ice berg leaves on top. Now pour a little mayonnaise and put cheese slice on top.
- Lastly cover with the other half of bun. Serve with ketchup or chili garlic sauce.