This mouth-watering recipe for Drum Wings can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
Drum Wings Recipe Ingredients:
- Chicken wings (with skin)½ kg
- Chicken mince 250 gm
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Flour 2 tbsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Worchester sauce2 tbsp
- Crushed red pepper 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Onion1 medium
- Parsley ¼ bunch
- Saltto taste
Drum Wings Recipe Method:
- In chopper put together 250 gm chicken mince, 1 onion, salt to taste and ¼ bunch of parsley. Also add ½ tsp black pepper and chopperize finely until smooth. Remove mixture in a bowl.
- Cut chicken into lollypop shape. Marinate with 1 egg, 1 tbsp crushed red pepper, 2 tbsp flour, 2 tbsp corn flour, 2 tbsp Worchester sauce and salt to taste. Keep aside.
- Stuff chicken wings with chicken mince mixture. Put in oven proof tray.
- Lastly bake in a preheated oven on 180 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Now remove from oven and serve with ketchup or any other sauce.