This mouth-watering recipe for Buffalo Chicken Wings can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe Ingredients:
- Chicken wings with skin½ kg
- Salt to taste
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder½ tsp
- Flour 125 gm
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Tabasco sauce 2 tbsp
- Chili garlic sauce 2 tbsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Oil for fry
Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe Method:
- Mix together 125 gm flour, 1 tsp chili powder and salt to taste. Keep aside.
- Wash and clean ½ kg chicken wings. Coat with the flour mixture and deep fry till golden brown.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter in a wok, add 2 tbsp tobacco sauce and 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce. Mix well.
- Add ½ tsp black pepper powder, 1 tsp garlic paste and salt to taste.
- Add in fried chicken wings, coat the sauce very well. Dish it out and serve.