This mouth-watering recipe for Special Cheese Sandwich can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
Special Cheese Sandwich Recipe Ingredients:
- Bread slices6
- Onion chopped1
- Green chili chopped2 – 3
- Cheddar cheese100 gm
- Tomato ketchup3 tbsp
- Tomato sliced 2
- Saltto taste
- Black pepper powder¼ tsp
- Chili powder½ tsp
- Mustard paste1 tbsp
- Ice berg½ flower
- Mayonnaise¼ cup
Special Cheese Sandwich Recipe Method:
- Mix together 1 chopped onion, 2 – 3 chopped green chilies and 100 gm grated cheddar cheese.
- Add in 3 tbsp tomato ketchup, half flower of chopped ice berg, salt to taste, ¼ tsp black pepper, ½ tsp chili powder, 1 tbsp mustard paste and 3 tbsp mayonnaise.
- Now put a little cheese mixture on each bread slice, cover with another slice.
- Toast in a grill pan with a little butter or mayonnaise until golden brown.
- Now cut into wedges and serve with ketchup.