This mouth-watering recipe for Fish Burger can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
Fish Burger Recipe Ingredients:
- Fish fillet 300 gm
- Burger bun 3
- Green chilies 4
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Onion 1
- Tomato 1
- Coriander leaves¼ bunch
- Flour 4 tbsp
- Mayonnaise½ cup
- Black pepper powder½ tsp
- Saltto taste
- Oil¼ cup
- Ice berg half flower
- Egg 1
Fish Burger Recipe Method:
- In chopper put together 300 gm fish, 4 green chilies, 2 tbsp lemon juice, 1 onion, 1 tomato and ¼ bunch of coriander leaves. Chopperize finely. Remove mixture in a bowl.
- Add 3 – 4 tbsp flour, ½ tsp black pepper powder and salt to taste. Mix well and make small round patties.
- Dip each patty into beaten egg. Shallow fry until golden brown and crisp from both sides.
- Cut burger buns into halves, spread a little mayonnaise on each side, toast the bun from one side.
- Put a fish patty on one piece of the bun, top with ice berg leaf, spread 1 tbsp mayonnaise and cover with the other half of bun.
- Serve with ketchup and chili garlic sauce.