This mouth-watering recipe for Chicken Kaghani can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
Chicken Kaghani Recipe Ingredients:
- Chicken boneless½ kg
- Salt to taste
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tbsp
- Yogurt 250 gm
- Fresh cream½ cup
- Boiled tomatoes 2
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- Nutmeg mace powder¼ tsp
- Fennel seeds crushed½ tsp
- Ginger (juliennes)1 medium piece
- Oil¼ cup
Chicken Kaghani Recipe Method:
- Heat ¼ cup oil in a wok, add in ½ kg chicken and 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste. Fry very well.
- Then add 2 boiled chopped tomatoes, 1 tsp crushed red pepper, ¼ tsp nutmeg mace powder and salt to taste. Mix well and cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add 250 gm yogurt and ½ cup fresh cream. Cover and cook on low flame for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Now remove lid and fry very well on high flame. Lastly add 1 tbsp crushed black pepper, ½ tsp crushed fennel seeds and ginger juliennes. Mix well and dish it out.