This mouth-watering recipe for Roosted Rack Of Mutton can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
Roosted Rack Of Mutton Recipe Ingredients:
- Mutton chops½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste2 tbsp
- Saltto taste
- Crushed black pepper1 tbsp
- Mustard paste1 tbsp
- Rosemary1 tsp
- Bread crumbs½ cup
- Oil3 – 4 tbsp
- Aluminum foilas required
Roosted Rack Of Mutton Recipe Method:
- Mix together ½ cup bread crumbs, 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp rosemary, 1 tbsp mustard paste, 1 tbsp crushed black pepper, salt to taste and 3 – 4 tbsp oil. Mix very well.
- Marinate ½ kg mutton chops with the mixture and keep aside.
- Heat 2 – 3 tbsp oil in a wok, add in marinated chops and fry well till golden brown.
- Now remove from pan, put one or town chops in a piece of aluminum foil.
- Wrap the chops from all sides and bake in a preheated oven on 200 degrees for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Serve chops with blanched vegetable or mashed potatoes.