This mouth-watering recipe for Salt & Pepper Fish can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
Salt & Pepper Fish Recipe Ingredients:
- Fish fillet½ kg
- Salt to taste
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Chinese salt½ tsp
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tbsp
- Flour 1 cup
- Corn flour ½ cup
- Egg 3
- Lemon juice 1 ½ tbsp
- Oil for fry
Salt & Pepper Fish Recipe Method:
- Cut ½ kg fish fillets into small cubes, marinate with 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Add in flour, corn flour, salt, ginger garlic paste, black pepper powder, crushed black pepper and Chinese salt. Mix well and make into thick batter.
- Coat fish cubes with dry flour, dip in prepared batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Remove in a platter, serve with French fries and salad.