Thai Chicken Kebab Recipe Ingredients:
- Chicken pieces (boneless)½ kg
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Sesame oil 1 tbsp
- Garlic (chopped)1 tbsp
- Brown sugar 1 tsp
- Coriander 2 tbsp
- Crushed red chili ½ tbsp
- Salt to taste
Thai Chicken Kebab Recipe Method:
- Take 2 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp soya sauce, ½ tbsp crushed red chili, salt, 1 tbsp chopped garlic, 1 tsp brown sugar, 2 tbsp coriander and 1 tbsp sesame oil in a mixing bowl.
- Mix it and keep it in fridge for ½ an hour.
- Now add some salt in ½ kg boneless chicken and grill them on a grill pan.
- After 5 minutes; take some marinade on the brush and put it on the chicken pieces.
- Keep on moving and brushing the chicken in the grill pan.
- Thai kebabs are ready.