Lahori Chargha Recipe Ingredients:
- Whole chicken 1 kg washed and dried
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste1 tbsp
- Yellow color pinch
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- All spice powder1 tsp
- Chat masala 1 tsp + 1 tsp
- Firstly wash chicken. Dry and put deep cuts on it.
- In a bowl add 2 tbsp yogurt, 1 tbsp chilli powder, 1 egg, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, a pinch of yellow food color, 1-1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp all spice and 1 tsp chat masala.
- Mix together with chicken and marinate it for 2 hours.
- In a deep vessel, steam the chicken on low flame for 20 minutes till water evaporates, then deep fry it until golden brown and cooked properly.
- Lastly sprinkle remaining chat masala and serve with salad and yogurt sauce.