This mouth-watering recipe for Kaleji Tikka can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
Kaleji Tikka Recipe Ingredients:
- Mutton liver½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste1 tbsp
- Saltto taste
- Chili powder1 tsp
- Crushed red pepper1 tsp
- Turmeric½ tsp
- Lemon juice1 tbsp
- Thick yogurt125 gm
- Cumin powder½ tsp
- Coal as required
Kaleji Tikka Recipe Method:
- Cut ½ kg liver into cubes, marinate with 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 125 gm thick yogurt, 1 tbsp lemon juice, salt to taste, 1 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp crushed red pepper, ½ tsp turmeric and ½ tsp cumin powder.
- Now add 2 tbsp oil and mix well.
- Thread 4 – 5 cubes in each skewer, grill on burning charcoals till done.
- Remove in a serving dish and serve.