Black Forest Cheese Cake Cup Recipe Ingredients:
- Flour 2 cup
- Egg 4
- Chocolate chip 1 cup
- Cream cheese 1 cup
- Castor sugar 1 cup
- Whipped cream 1 cup
- Oil ½ cup
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Water 2 tbsp
- Cocoa powder 4 tbsp
- Cherries as required
- Mint leaves as required
Black Forest Cheese Cake Cup Recipe Method:
- In a bowl put together ½ cup oil, 4 eggs, 1 cup cream cheese, 1 cup castor sugar and 2 tbsp water. Beat well.
- Sieve together 2 tsp baking powder, 4 tbsp cocoa powder and 2 cup flour.
- Add to the beaten egg mixture. Also add in 1 cup chocolate chip and fold.
- Now pour mixture cake cups. Now bake in a preheated oven on 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Then remove from oven, garnish with 1 cup whipped cream, glazed cherries and mint leaves.