Chinese Stew Recipe Ingredients:
- 1/2 Kg Chicken
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Spring onion
- 2 Capsicums
- 2 glass Water
- 1 cup Corn flour
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/4 Cabbage
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp White pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- to taste Salt
Chinese Stew Recipe Method:
- Heat 1/2 cup oil and saute 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- When it changes color, add 1/2 kg chicken and keep stirring on high flame until chicken changes color.
- Then add chopped carrot, spring onion, capsicums, 1/4 cabbage, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder and salt to taste and stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add 2 glasses of water and cover the pan to allow cooking on medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes.
- When chicken is tender, add 1 cup corn flour to thicken the mixture.
- Delicious Chicken Stew is ready to serve.