This mouth-watering recipe for Green Chicken Biryani can be prepared in 45 minutes and serves 3-4 people.
Green Chicken Biryani Recipe Ingredients:
- 1/2 kg Chicken
- 1/2 kg Rice
- 1/2 bunch Coriander
- 1/2 bunch Mint
- 250 gm Yogurt
- 250 gm Green chilies
- 2 Onions
- 1 cup Clarified butter
- 1 cup Peas
- 100 gm Plums
- as required Hot spices
- 1 tsp Mace & Netmeg powder
- 1/2 tsp Cardamon powder
- 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
Green Chicken Biryani Recipe Method:
- In a pan, heat 1/2cup clarified butter and fry onions till they turn golden brown, and take out half onions out of the pan.
- In remaining onions, add 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1/2 kg chicken and hot spices as required.
- Soak rice for half an hour. Chop 1/2 bunch of coriander, 1/2 bunches of mint and 250 grams green chilies in a chopper.
- When chicken color turns white, add all the chopped mixture in it and also include 1 cup peas.
- Boil rice in a different pan.
- When chicken is properly cooked, turn off the stove.
- When rice are almost ready for biryani, in chicken gravy, add a layer of yogurt, 1 tsp mace and nutmeg powder, 1/2 tsp cardamom powder, rest of the golden brown onions, 100 grams plums and 2 tbsp kewra.
- Put layer of rice over it.
- Pour rest of the clarified butter on rice and flatten it and allow simmering for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Delicious Green Chicken Biryani is ready.