This mouth-watering Fast Food recipe for Spicy Cheese Roll can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
Spicy Cheese Roll Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 Potatoe boiled
- 2 Egg
- 4 Green chilies
- 6 Bread slices
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Crushed red chili
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp Mint leaves
- to fry Oil
Spicy Cheese Roll Recipe Method:
- Mash the boiled potato well.
- Now in a bowl put together 4 chopped Green chilies, 1 tsp Black pepper, 1 tsp Cumin seeds, 1/2 tsp Crushed red chili, 1/2 tsp Salt, 2 tbsp Cheddar cheese, 2 tbsp Mozzarella cheese and 2 tbsp Mint leaves. Mix well.
- Flatten the Bread slices using rolling pin.
- Fill the mixture in bread slices and fold like a Swiss roll.
- Dip in 2 beaten egg, roll in 1 cup Flour and fry in hot oil.
- Delicious and crispy cheese rolls are ready to serve.