This mouth-watering recipe for Vegetable Garlic Chicken can be prepared in 40 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
Vegetable Garlic Chicken Recipe Ingredients:
- 300 gm Boneless Chicken
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Spring onions
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 Cabbage
- 3-4 Green chilies
- 1/4 bunch Fresh coriander
- 10-12 Cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Red chili flakes
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 4 tbsp Chili garlic sauce
- to taste Salt
Vegetable Garlic Chicken Recipe Method:
- Cut 300 grams chicken into pieces.
- Chop a capsicum, carrot, 2 spring onions, 1/4 cabbage,3 to 4 green chilies and 1/4 bunch fresh coriander finely.
- Slice 10 to 12 cloves of garlic.
- Heat 4 tbsp oil in a pan and saute sliced garlic.
- When garlic is a nice golden brown, add chicken pieces and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then add all vegetables and cook for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then add 1 tbsp crushed black pepper, 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, salt to taste and 4 tbsp chili garlic sauce and stir continuously for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add water and bring to a boil.
- When water begins to boil, add 2 tbsp corn flour and continue stirring.
- Increase the flame and saute for 3 to 4 minutes. Vegetable Garlic Chicken is ready to serve.