Whole Fish Masala Style Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 Whole Fish
- 250 grams Plain Flour
- 2 Lemons
- 1 cup Tamarind Paste
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Hot Spices Powder
- 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 4 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 4 tbsp Chaat Masala
- for frying Oil
- to taste Salt
Whole Fish Masala Style Recipe Method:
- Take a sharp knife and make slit in the fish.
- Then combine 250 grams plain flour, 1 tbsp turmeric powder, 1 tbsp hot spices powder, 1 tbsp ground cumin, salt to taste,1 cup tamarind paste, juice of 2 lemons and 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- When your spices are well combined, rub them on the fish. Make sure the slits are filled with spices mix.
- Now fry fish in a covered pan on medium flame for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Top with lemon juice and sprinkle some chaat masala before serving.