Cheesy Bread Kabab ecipe Ingredients:
- Grated cottage cheese 2 packets
- Bread slices 8-10
- Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chopped green chilies 4
- Chopped green coriander 1 bunch
- Roasted and crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Soya sauce 1 tsp
- Egg white 2
- Oil to fry
Cheesy Bread Kabab Recipe Method:
- Remove the corners of the bread slices and soak them in water and 1 tsp soya sauce. After 5 minutes take them out and dry them. Put them in a bowl.
- Grate two packets of cottage cheese, add in 1 tbsp red chili flakes, 1 tsp crushed black pepper,4 chopped green chilies and 1 bunch chopped green coriander.
- Make a mold of bread mixture and fill in with cheese mixture. Make cutlets of out it.
- Dip it in egg white and deep fry it till they are golden brown.
- Serve then with tomato ketcup.